Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

My daughter's bedroom (Part II)

My daughter's bedroom is almost done! All we need to add is the chalkboard and then I think I will be content with it for a while.



Renovated toddler bedroom
My daughter's bedroom!
  The furniture, curtains and lights are from IKEA. Her night stand lamp is about 10 years old... but also from IKEA (I am a big fan). My daughter loves looking at pictures so I wanted to do a picture display. I couldn't afford to spend a ridiculous amount on frames at Michael's so I bought cheap frames at the dollar store and painted them with my acrylic paint. I was able to customize it to match her bedding set. Then I just stuck whatever picture of her I could find. I have to print some recent ones at Wal-Mart in the near future!



Toddler painted gallery wall
Gallery wall
  Thanks to Martha Stewart, I did some pompoms (tissue paper flowers) to match her room and stuck them right above the bed. We have a popcorn ceiling so we literally had to nail them to the ceiling to make sure they don't fall on her while she's sleeping.



Hiccups Little Red duvet cover and pompoms
Bed, bedding and pompoms
  She was really excited about her bedroom! I have yet to show you how I organized the closet and her chalkboard we will be putting up.

No comments:

Post a Comment