Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Baby's Room: Crib Bedding

I have the hardest time finding crib bedding I like at a reasonable price. I really lucked out with my daughter because I ended up paying $50 CAN for the wonderful Jillian McDonald "Lullaby Breeze" at Toys R Us. It was on clearance and I believe the regular price was close to $150 if not more. I was very proud of myself!

No such luck for Baby #2. I went to every store I could think of and it seems like the same crib bedding sets in the USA are cheaper than the ones in Canada. The prices are just ridiculous. And I also tend to be picky, even when I find a sale! I ended up on Walmart.com and found this gem:

Nojo - Baby Buccaneer 3pc - Baby Bedding
Nojo - Baby Buccaneer 3pc

You can also purchase the bumper pad on their website. Lo and behold, they ship to store! Which is extra convenient because we are going camping in Montana this weekend. So I will be picking up the baby bedding when we are there and this cute set only cost me $50 US. I am excited! We will start working on the baby's room when we come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment