Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

Kalanchoe

 Well, it's been busy around here. I tackled too many projects and ended up in the hospital with a kidney stone and here I am, tackling more projects. I am nesting so much, anticipating the arrival of baby #2, that I am even buying indoor plants at this point. How typical. Today I purchased a Kalanchoe plant. Apparently it is one of the 8 hard-to-kill houseplants for a cursed green thumb. I am not quite certain I am that cursed but you never know!

Kalanchoe
Kalanchoe Plant

Tonight I shall put it in a beautiful pot in the living room and call it a day! I have a few projects on the go. Last Saturday night I decided my linen closet needed a makeover (or maybe just a clean-up) so I will post pictures tomorrow. The linen closet is in our main bathroom which also is used by guests when they come to our house. Imagine how happy I was that our Sunday night guests accidently opened that little door! It was actually clean! I have also been working on the baby room. It's nearing completion! Yay. Pictures will come soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment